Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Writing Contest!

DEADLINE COMING SOON.....SEPT. 30th!

This one is a great one. It is a local contest. Here is what KSL has to say about it, "Choose the local leader you'd like to "follow" for a day, and get writing! The winning essay will spend the day and attend an honorary luncheon with their chosen mentor, a $1,000 Savings Bond, essay printed in the newspaper and the overall winning essay gets $5,000 for their school! Deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 30th! See entry form brochure for more details.

Entry forms can be picked up at Macey's.

1 comment:

annonymus2 said...

Well I guess I will start this whole blogging thing, because nobody else is. I would like to do the writing contest because I think it would be awesome to follow around a "celebrity" of your choice for a day, and see what they do and stuff. I also wouldn't mind winning the savings bond. Well I hope that gets everybody going and that people will start blogging and make a "chain reaction". I know thats clishe but I had to say it.


P.S. Ms. LaFortune it's Macy's