Wednesday, December 2, 2009
christmas by parker schafer
time is moving slower almost motionless as the cold maple syrup that I am looking forward to have when the time is right the sun has risen when Christmas morning begins I don’t know how many times I will continue to have this time stopping nightmare of waiting for the call to get gifts and see the reactions from the gifts I gave, And when our Christmas is at an end we got what we hoped for and a little bit more. , Now I look into the darkness of the shadowy warm room and thinking about the true meaning of Christmas, time flies like a warm glass of maple syrup that is settling at the bottom of my stomach, this reminds me of the day of never forgotten love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Long sentences, great way to show the topic though.
sorry, the first comment was by me.
-Kaleb Rasmussen
great job long sentences!!! -dana soweidan
Post a Comment