Period 5...I love your dreams. Don't forget them.
I have a dream that whoever gets elected will make a change.
I have a dream to make something of myself.
I have a dream that in the future I will be able to help the kids like me that have nothing and give them something.
I have a dream that one day I can get up in front of millions of people and project myself in a way that I can inspire them with my words.
I have a dream that everyone will have a smile on their face.
I have a dream that when it’s the end of life, I’d have lived a life worth living.
I have a dream that someday I will be something in the medical field. It would be amazing to be able to save a life.
I have a dream that I will push myself further, do my best, and work a lot harder.
I have a dream that I will no longer be weak, but strong; that I will surpass the limits of racial jurisdiction.
I have a dream to be a famous actress.
I have a dream that one day I can get a report card with straight A’s.
I have a dream that I will have many new friends and keep all of my old ones.
I have a dream that love will surround me like a blanket and I will be blessed to have its warmth surround me and comfort me in times of need.
I have a dream that all nations and all people will be one nation and one people.
I have a dream to be the best football player that ever was.
I have a dream to knock down the walls others have built for others hurting them.
I have a dream to please my parents.
I have a dream that I can stand as strong as a redwood tree in my beliefs and dreams.
I have a dream that I can get a scholarship and a good education.
I have a dream to graduate from high school and then move on to college and graduate.
I have a dream that I will do something productive for or to help my country.
I have a dream that when I close my eyes I can’t still see the pain of the world.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment