Period 6...Great Dreams! Read them often.
I have a dream that we will be friends and we will not hate anyone.
I have a dream that everyone will be able to live the life they choose without being labeled as the “black sheep”.
I have a dream that I will grow in the sunlight instead of hid in the bitter darkness.
I have a dream that drama will leave the whole world alone.
I have a dream that the talents of two will come together and make a beautiful song.
I have a dream that I won’t get judged for something I’m not.
I have a dream that my art will be known throughout the world.
I have a dream that we will live in unity, peace, and true freedom.
I have a dream that I can one day walk outside with no fear of assassination, persecution, or degradation.
I have a dream that cures will be discovered for all illnesses.
I have a dream that drugs won’t be a part of kids’ lives.
I have a dream that no man will pull me low enough to hate him.
I have a dream that my family will get closer together.
I have a dream all people will get along.
I have a dream that man will not judge others.
I have a dream that everyone will give peace a chance, that war will stop and everyone will be happy.
I have a dream to finish a story.
I have a dream that world will be peaceful.
I have a dream I can skate anywhere.
I have a dream that there will be no more starving kids and families.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment