I Have a Dream
That the world can come together to unite
To unite as one whole
Because our destiny's are tied together
I Have a Dream
That I can live life to its fullest
We must discord our nation
Discord it onto a beautiful symphony of success
I Have a Dream
That there will be no more wars
That the whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake our nation
Till' we heed not to physical violence
I Have a Dream
That our Country will rise up
Up and out of the recession
It will be fatal to overlook the urgency of this time
I have a Dream
That the U.S.A can be safe
safe from any harm or accident
That we can let safety ring from every mountain
I Have a Dream
That I can change
Change myself, for the better
I'm always looking to improve
-Quinne Christison
No comments:
Post a Comment