I have a dream that one day people will wake up, and want to change their ways. That they will want to put other before themselves, not because they know that it is what is right but because they want to.
I have a dream that if I just live my life, day by day, and take it as it comes, I will end up happy. If I take the road less traveled, it will pay off in the end. I have a dream choosing the right, even when it’s a complicated situation, will be worth it.
I have a dream that every family can live their lives in peace without worrying about where they stand money-wise. And all that will matter is who they are, and what is in the heart. That’ no one will judged by the size of the wallet, by what really counts.
I have a dream that the world can cherish each day more carefully and become of peace, love and happiness. That everyone will realize that there is a tomorrow but don’t forget about today. That we can understand what is going on in the world today, instead of just living as if there is nothing to live for, than just yourself.
I have a dream that happiness will be part of everyday life. Each day could be lived with out stress but lived worth living your life.
1 comment:
that was amazing callie! i didnt know you could write like that!
~Emily McBride
Post a Comment