Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We All Have Dreames (Fused with I Have A Dream and TO Kill A Mocking Bird)By Kaleigh Gundersen

I have a deam

That people will come together and stop hating people

That they will put themself aside and think of other people

It is not ok to hate anybody

I have a dream

That others wont jude people for whats on the outside but for whats on the inside

People are too quick to jude others when they don't even know them, or know whats going on in there life

Don't juge someone until you step into there skin and walk around

I have a dream

That the future will be a new beging for everyone

New things will come are way

Some maybe hard some maybe easy and some we may never overcome

I have a dream

That the whole world will come together and fix everything with are economy

That we will not have anymore wars

That we can have world peace

we cannot walk alone
I have a dream
That my family will get along
That they will be able to agree on one thing
That no ones feelings will get hurt because of one persons choice

No comments: