Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We have a dream to acheive our goals(fused with to kill a mocking bird and I have a dream) By: Melissa Gabourie

I have a dream that everyone would be

Judged not by the outside but by the inside.

If your black or white you shouldn’t be

Judged by your skin but by if your kind or mean.

I have a dream that weather your

Rich or poor you would be treated equally.

There’s a man that doesn’t have anything,

But is worth more than anything because he’s kind.

There’s a man that has everything,

But is worth nothing because he’s mean.

I have a dream that people will judge people not

By what they have but by what their like inside.

I have a dream that men and women

Would be treated equal.

Martin Luther King Jr. said men would be

Guaranteed the inalienable rights of life,

Liberty and the pursuit of happiness

He meant for man kind to get those

Things which includes men and women.

I have a dream that when someone said he weather their

Black or white, man or women

You would say hi back it’s the least you could do.

The simplest thing could mean the world to someone.

I have a dream that just because you

Were black or white, men or women

They wouldn’t think that they are

Licked before hey even start.

I have a dream that when you saw someone you

Wouldn’t treat them like what they looked

Like but by how they treated you and not to treat

Them rudely or anything until you know them.

No comments: