TKM Poem
Boo Radley
Who is he?
Is he a savior?
Or a monster?
Boo Radley
Tom Robinson
Did he really commit that crime?
Or d id the Ewells decide to frame an innocent black man?
Tom Robinson
Scout Finch
Did she learn anything about the world she lived in?
Did it change her point of view?
Will she ever recover?
Scout Finch
Jem Finch
What are his feelings now?
Are they scared?
Or hurt?
If things turned out different, would he feel that way still?
Jem Finch
Who’s side are you going for?
Will it be Boo’s? Or Tom’s?
Who do you feel sorrier for?
Scout or Jem?
Boo Radley
Who is he?
Is he a savior?
Or a monster?
Boo Radley
Tom Robinson
Did he really commit that crime?
Or d id the Ewells decide to frame an innocent black man?
Tom Robinson
Scout Finch
Did she learn anything about the world she lived in?
Did it change her point of view?
Will she ever recover?
Scout Finch
Jem Finch
What are his feelings now?
Are they scared?
Or hurt?
If things turned out different, would he feel that way still?
Jem Finch
Who’s side are you going for?
Will it be Boo’s? Or Tom’s?
Who do you feel sorrier for?
Scout or Jem?
5 comments:
I like how your poem is like a questionnaire. It really got my mind jogging.
~Brooklyn
Well done Alex! I really like your poem. I especially like how you create contrast throughout it, like with the stanza,
Who is he?
Is he a savior?
Or a monster?
Keep up the good work.
Ms. L
I like the word choice.
-Aeron Nelson
I like the word choice.
-Aeron Nelson
I like the woed choice.
-Aeron Nelson
Post a Comment