Faith
I see what I want to see
I her what I want to hear
I am whatever you say I am
But is that all ways the truth
Should I see what I don’t want to see
Should I here what I don’t want to hear
Should I know the truth
What will happen when I know
Will hear the same things
Will I see the same things
Torn between two thing
Is true or what I think is true
How will I know
Will I just know or will I ask
The truth is so complicated
I don’t all ways
should i
Al I really need is faith
Then I will some how work
I will see what I want then
I will hear what I want then
I see what I want to see
I her what I want to hear
I am whatever you say I am
But is that all ways the truth
Should I see what I don’t want to see
Should I here what I don’t want to hear
Should I know the truth
What will happen when I know
Will hear the same things
Will I see the same things
Torn between two thing
Is true or what I think is true
How will I know
Will I just know or will I ask
The truth is so complicated
I don’t all ways
should i
Al I really need is faith
Then I will some how work
I will see what I want then
I will hear what I want then
7 comments:
wow!!
You spelled always wrong but other thean that it is Awesome!!!!!
I think youre gorgeous.
;]
//8th grader.
I like your poem because it makes me wonder what you're up to. Very nicely done.
~Brooklyn
great poem...there is great potential in this poem....w2g!!! /Trisha
Great poem Joao! I especially like the theme of faith and truth and how you portray it by weaving in the senses of sight and sound. Deep. I hope you keep writing like this.
Ms. L
Post a Comment