Monday, December 15, 2008

CharlieTrujillo, TKM Poem

Boo Radley
He doesn’t come out, no one knows why.
He only comes out when someone’s about to die.
He saved their life once,
Underneath the dark sky.

There are many stories about his life,
But no one knows the truth.
Come out wherever you are we need help were, not that far.
He won’t come out and no one knows why.

They seen him once wasn’t so great.
But he helped them, now they appreciate.
He went back inside and won’t come back out,
Will he be there when they need his help?

They wait and wait for him to come back,
But no one comes
They never look back.
They keep on going but think and think,
Will he ever come back?

Scout and Jem are curious to see him again.
He sits inside, and wonders what to do.
Should he finally go out?
Or stay inside?

It’s Boo Radley he came to help.
They see who he is and what he did,
They don’t see him as a bad person anymore.

4 comments:

Writer said...

I love your poem. There is a sense of mystery as you read further into it, and I thought the ending was great as well.

Writer said...

A serious pleasure to read. Bravo. I like the rhyming, but it still is full of imagery and has a serious tone.

Impressive.

Ms. L

Writer said...

I bleieve ORHANS POEM was better!!

Writer said...

SO cute girlfrenn!
-Andres Reyes