Why?
He comes out when needed,
he makes you feel safe.
He cares for you,
and no one knows why.
Many people lie about his life,
But no one knows what he’s really like,
scout finds out the truth,
Now she knows why.
He is always waiting,
Waiting to help.
He won’t show his face,
And no one knows why.
They try to talk to him,
But people laugh and stair,
Jem knows his true colors,
Now he knows why.
He just sits there in his house,
All alone in the dark,
He thinks over his life,
now many know why.
He comes out when needed,
he makes you feel safe.
He cares for you,
and no one knows why.
Many people lie about his life,
But no one knows what he’s really like,
scout finds out the truth,
Now she knows why.
He is always waiting,
Waiting to help.
He won’t show his face,
And no one knows why.
They try to talk to him,
But people laugh and stair,
Jem knows his true colors,
Now he knows why.
He just sits there in his house,
All alone in the dark,
He thinks over his life,
now many know why.
They finally see him,
Now they know why.
He leaves, they never see him,
He never looks back.
Now they know why.
He leaves, they never see him,
He never looks back.
4 comments:
OOH! Your poem is fantastic because I have absolutely no idea what your talking about, but I can tell there's a great story behind it. That's the beauty of it, because if you just plainly came across and flat out me what was happening, that would be extremely BORING! Thanks! Great poem!
~Brooklyn
Mcayla! Your poem is amazing! I wish I had the writing talent you have!
Love You!!!
-Emma :)
M'Cayla you have amazing writing ability your so amazing just about as amazing as your writing... I love the way you word this it brings a clear thought and a wonderful image in my mind /Trisha M
Nice imagery! Well done, and full of details. I loved reading how far you've come! Keep it up; you're a great writer.
Ms. L
Post a Comment