Monday, December 15, 2008

Cortney Rasmussen, TKM Poem

Anything<3

When I choose to think of anything
I always think of you
I always think of anything
and that is all I do
when people say do anything
and tell me where to go
I let their words fly right past
to carry on the show

When anything is all you see
and all you see is death
the cold runs down you like a breeze
you take another breath
when anything comes back again
and you always feel depressed
jealousy comes back to you
and your words are all a mess

But then again if anything
I’m always there for you
and if you said you loved me
I would say I love you to
If anything is all I wrote
I’d write just how I feel
It’d be about the words you say and
and my breaths you always take

Your words to me
they mean the world as if anything I would know
and if anything was your hugs
I’d want anything everyday
I write this because of anything
you’re the one I want
and I’d choose you over anything
because you’re the one
I love

No comments: