“WE”
I’m being segregated because the color of my skin. That is wrong; and I understand that we are all human beings and every human has some ignorance within themselves.
But it’s very wrong to judge people just because of for the way they are….or for the color or even for the religion they are.
We are all human beings, we have all started from the same seen in the heart of Africa as many scientists say, and we have grown into several different branches. Some have leaves and others don’t….they are all different but in the inside they are all the same and have the same blood.
I’m being segregated because the color of my skin. That is wrong; and I understand that we are all human beings and every human has some ignorance within themselves.
But it’s very wrong to judge people just because of for the way they are….or for the color or even for the religion they are.
We are all human beings, we have all started from the same seen in the heart of Africa as many scientists say, and we have grown into several different branches. Some have leaves and others don’t….they are all different but in the inside they are all the same and have the same blood.
3 comments:
nice poem Hernan
I like how you related the whole thing to a tree! Nice touch.
~Brooklyn
Great message in your poem. I especially like the line, "has some ignorance within themselves."
Ms. L
Post a Comment