My poem is like no other because like most poets , they write about the sky or how life is. I am not one of those people I don’t have much of a way with words. But I will try to make a poem but not on life or the sky but on the book “how to kill a mockingbird” and what I thought and my connections some of the characters. In my mind I think that some of the stuff like how it was not right what they did to Tom Robinson, but I also feel good on how boo came out from his home to help Jem and scout. In this book I feel like I can connect to many of the people in the book but one in special that I can connect with is Jem because like me with we both have grown to were we both know many things that might even surprise us. Like without knowing I will answer something that I don’t remember where I learned it. But maybe its just life but that’s how it is. But this is my poem that is not like any other you will ever read.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good one chavez
only thing that doesnt have ur gang signs on it
Post a Comment