Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Armon Aarabi tkm

Walking
I...was...walking trough the forest

with Jem holding my hand

I'm the craziest ham

I was walking by the tree

what did I see

It was Bob Ewell trying to stab me

then I heard a bad crack as Jem fell on his back

walked to the street got to my feet

and I saw Boo Radley and Jem he was hurt pretty badly

I went to talk to Atticus about Bob being mad at us

then we called the doctor for Jem

he said he’d be there in ten

the doctor checked Jem

and thanked Boo for helping them

and the sheriff wasn’t clappin after he heard what happened

my costume saved me

the knife didn’t even graze me

I walked boo home

after we heard Jem broke a bone

so that’s our story

it could have been gory

but boo was there to save us so bob couldn’t take us

now boo was a hero and bob is a zero

22 comments:

Writer said...

Dude this is an awsome poem this has helped me through life. thanks dawg pece

Writer said...

AWESOME POEM ARMON!!!

Writer said...

go get some of abby

Writer said...

nice job kid

Writer said...

that was wierd!!! but good...i guess

Writer said...

dude that was tight

Writer said...

thats the best thing i have ever listened to

Writer said...

get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writer said...

cool

Writer said...

abby is hot

Writer said...

thats life changing

Writer said...

i cried

Writer said...

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

Writer said...

u and abby get some

Writer said...

ABBY ABBY HOT HOT GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Writer said...

iphones suck

Writer said...

get some iphone

Writer said...

wow.
you can do better.

Writer said...

i am not a nube

Writer said...

what the heck was that

Writer said...

Armon,

I suppose asking for comments really worked in your favor, however random they may be. I liked your poem! Well done. Now we should just tell the class that comments about a certain girl should not be on your poem blog! :)

Ms. L

Writer said...

abby was the one who wrote all that about herself.